BMW is proving drivers can have performance and good fuel economy too. The perfect case in point: the 2012 BMW 328i sedan, delivering an EPA highway fuel economy rating of 36 miles per hour.
Sure, with a new four-cylinder engine, it's extremely efficient. But with 240 horsepower and variable sport steering to its name, it's extremely fun to drive as well. In fact, if you dare test it's sprint time, you'll see the BMW 3 Series jets from zero to 60 miles per hour (mph) in under six seconds.
Efficiency and performance aren't the only things the new BMW 3 Series has going for it either. Its design is innately comfortable, convenient, engaging, safe and secure.
BMW 3 Series Comfort & Convenience Features At a Glance- Keyless access
- Full-color HUD: Projects important travel info. (i.e., speed) on the windshield
- Parking assist: Helps you park and searches for a parking space
- Onboard navigation with traffic alerts
- BMW Ultimate Service: Includes the BMW Maintenance Program, New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Roadside Assistance
BMW 3 Series Entertainment Features At a Glance- BMW apps: Allow access to social networks, Web radio, and more from the road
- Harmon Kardon surround sound system
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- HD radio: Presents FM radio with CD-quality sound and AM stations with FM -quality sound
BMW 3 Series Safety and Security Features At a Glance- Speed limit information: Detects local limits and displays them in your HUD and instrument cluster
- Surround view: A video-camera generated 360-degree view of surrounding traffic
- Run flat tires: Tires with integrated reinforcements that maintain their shape even after a reduction in air pressure
- Dynamic Stability Control: Offers detection and correction of compromised wheel traction
- BMW Assist: A direct connection to the BMW response center, happy to answer questions or assist you in the event of an accident
Eager to get to know the new 36-mpg highway BMW 328i sedan or other BMW 3 Series better? Contact BMW Gallery of Norwell here. Or visit us in person at 98 Accord Park Drive, Norwell, MA. With three design lines, multiple engines, all-wheel drive options, and three body styles, there really is a 3 Series for everyone.
Already own a BMW 3 Series? We'd love if you left us a comment and shared your experience. And remember, if you need to schedule a car service or auto repair appointment, you can do so online. You can even order BMW car parts!